2.15.2009

Apology Time

Hello everyone. I would like to apologize to Mr. A.J. Collins. It's obvious that his style doesn't suit me, but it's not my decision to make whether he wears sweaters or not. I'd also like to thank Samantha Schwar for bringing that to my attention. It was over the top.

I, however, will not be taking back anything else I said. Mr. Wilson is still a crackhead and French Two is still threatening to force my insides to incinerate. But onward from the droll life that is mine.

Have you ever been to Loehmanns? Yes- good for you. No- !?!?!?!. This is possibly the future site of everything important in my life. It's so amazing I might just have my wedding there. The store is jam-packed with everything you could want from a clothing store.
Loehmanns sells brand name labels (Juicy Couture, Vera Wang, Betsey Johnson <-♥, Free People, Harajuku Lovers, etc.) for more than 50% less. Holy muffins, YES! But wait, what's more is the fragrance sales. I just bought Betsey Johnson's self-titled 3.4 oz. perfume (which comes in the most adorable box) for $25.00.

Are you drooling yet? Because they also sell shoes.
www.loehmanns.com.
(Will I get a discount for advertising?)

No comments: