3.18.2009

Fog makes me sleepy.




It really does, so much that Mr. Wilson had to call upon Africa today when he yelled at me. That's a serious offense if the home land is brought into play. He's such a freak.
It really wasn't my fault though, as I have already stated.

I have work today, but right now I'm not feeling like cooking anything. Hopefully that mindset will change in oh.....3 hours and 35 minutes.'


OOOH. and here is your daily dose of bok choy courtesy a la cooks.com

CREAMED BOK CHOY
1/2 c. water
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules
Several dashes pepper
Dash garlic powder
6 c. chopped bok choy
1/4 c. light cream or milk
4 tsp. cornstarch
In large saucepan combine water, soy sauce, bouillon granules, pepper and garlic powder. Bring to boiling. Add bok choy. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Blend light cream into cornstarch; stir into bok choy. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. 6 servings.


Yoomy yoomy.

No comments: